Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Birthday Girl!

It's Emilie's 5th Birthday and we celebrated with a big 'Princess: Daughters of the King' birthday party!! She had such a good time. All day long I heard, "Mommy, this is just what I wanted!" We...
  • Played musical teapot to the tune of Swan Lake (Daddy, I just loooove my Altec Lansing. That has been one of the best Christmas presents ever! Sorry everyone. Inside comment)
  • Made princess tiarras and princess crown magnets
  • Got our toes done in royal princess style (thank you Aunt Kerri for the perfect gift!)
  • Read Gigi, God's Little Princess while we had tea snacks and juice
  • And indulged in a royal crown cupcake cake (NO, I did NOT make it. And YES, Emilie's name is spelled wrong...she didn't even notice)
  • Had such a good time!!!

I hope you enjoy the pictures!! Just three more birthdays to go before Daddy comes home. Sam has already told me that he wants nothing to do with pink, Gigi, or princess wands for his birthday. :)

No comments: