So I sat down with my Moe's burrito that night and started writing all the things that I knew to be true, despite what the hormones were falsely leading me to believe. The thoughts went something like this:
- The Truth will set me free. So what is Truth?
- I have a God who loves me
- He has a plan for my life. A plan to give me a hope (!) and future
- He is with me - lo He will be with me 'till the end of days
- He is holding onto me (not the other way around). Why don't I just rest, and stop trying to wiggle free?
My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness, so that Christ's power may rest on me. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weakness...For when I am weak, then I am strong.Rest in my weakness. Watch the Lord work out His strength. Oh Lord, help my unbelief.
p.s. Sarah wanted to show off her special hairdo...and Sam wanted to show off his special creation.