Pages

Friday, March 6, 2009

20 Questions with a 6-year Old

So a friend on Facebook asked her daughters a series of questions that I just HAD to turn around and ask Sam. He had me rolling...

1. What is something I always say to you?
To do morning chores

2. What makes me happy?
By giving you a hug

3. What makes me sad?
shrug?? Daddy leaving for a long trip

4. How do I make you laugh?
By tickling me

5. What do you think I was like as a child?
shrug?/ I don’t know

6. How old am I?
I can’t remember

7. How tall am I?
I don’t know

8. What is my favorite thing to do?
Rest

9. What do I do when you're not around?
Go away to places and play with the girls here (Sarah and Emilie)

10. If I become famous, what will it be for?
I don’t know what famous means.
(After I explained what famous means, he said, "Me")

11. What am I really good at?
Sleeping

12. What am I not really good at?
Getting angry

13.What is my job?
To clean up

14. What is my favorite food?
Oatmeal

15. What makes me proud of you?
By taking care of the babies

16. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be?
Tom (of Tom and Jerry)

17. What do you and I do together?
Play one level of Xbox one time

18. How are we the same?
We’re not

19. How are you and I different?
Because God made us different

20. How do you know that I love you?
Because God made you love me. Because you’re my mommy.

21. Where is my favorite place to go?
Moe’s

Have a great day Daddy! We love you!

No comments: